Dominican Republic

Dominican Republic

Monday, November 30, 2015

Be converted :D

Well, as for this past week, it's been crazy! We had so much going on that I can't remember everything! But training has definitely been such a great blessing! Me and my companion are seeing many miracles every day and even though she's tiny (or I'm just big lol), she's a big spiritual giant! I wish that I would be able to see the rest of her mission, but I know that she's going to continue to be an amazing missionary :D being here in Nuevo Amanacer (our area) with her, we've been able to work a lot with the members and to get to know a lot of people. I can only hope that I'm preparing her good for the rest of her mission ...

On Friday, we had a mission tour and Elder Cornish of the seventy was here to visit us. He spoke to us about baptizing everyone and helping them come unto christ. What really caught my attention was when he said "we don't want more baptizms; we want more conversions!" He focused a lot on the importance of baptizing everyone, but at the same time having them be converted to the gospel. It was a very spiritual day that day, to say the least. And my invitation to all of you would be to not just be members of the church of Christ, but to be converted members, doing always what the Lord wants us to do. 

Love you all so much! Thank you for all of the love and support that you have given me! Have a good week!

Love, aloha, y amor, 

Hermana Ho

No comments:

Post a Comment