Dominican Republic

Dominican Republic

Monday, January 26, 2015

We gotta Live Like We’re Dying


January 26, 2015

We gotta Live Like We’re Dying

Okay, so much happened this past week but first of all, CONGRATULATIONS ALANA! I hope that you loved your baptism and that all went well !! And now you can take the sacrament! How cool! Thanks for the pictures and also for the email and updates!  And Ethan Nakatsu? Yeah I remember him! Tell them I said hi and welcome to my ward! Lol I hope that all is going well back home. I'm really sorry if this email is crazy because I'm using a computer that is really slow. But there is a lot to tell you guys.

So, first of all, transfers are tomorrow. And President Corbitt called us personally to tell us what is going on. So, Hermana Maltos is being transferred to the city and she is going to finish training a missionary and Hermana Hernandez is going to become a Hermana leader.I'm really really really going to miss her, my comp. But it's okay. Also, I'm going to stay here in Hato mayor. The thing is, the mission is being reduced. Apparently there are going to be a ton of missionaries coming in and so instead of having the 245 missionaries that we have right now, there needs to be only 200. So president is taking some out right now and so ... I get the entire city of Hato Mayor to myself and my companion, Hermana Nazaire. We lived in the same house for these past two transfers and she's super cool, but we have this ginormous area to ourselves. She worked the other half of our area so I know my area, she knows her area and so together, we are combining areas.Also, we are going to live in our big house all by ourselves :D PARTY!! Hahaha jk jk ... maybe ... I'm a little nervous and stressed about this transfer, but I know that it the Lord will provide for us and will help us in all that we do. Plus, we have great members here and I think we will have some baptisms in a little bit ;)

This past week has been kinda crazy. We have been working hard and doing all we can to find people. I'm excited for our adventure that me and Hermana Nazaire are going to have. President also told us that some missionaries are going to be finishing their missions early because of the numeral limit so ... for that reason, the title. I may not have as much time as I thought i would in the DR. We will see! So for that reason, the title. I'm going to live every day like I'm dying  ... well, l.iterally, no, hopefully hahaha but live every day to it's fullest. There's a lot of changes happening but I can only hope for the best. 

Anyway, all is well here in Hato Mayor. I hope that all is going well in hawaii too! Thank you all for your love and support! Love you all and talk to you real soon!

Love, aloha and amor, 
Hermana Ho

No comments:

Post a Comment