Dominican Republic

Dominican Republic

Wednesday, July 2, 2014

I Made it!



(The quick email that came the day she arrived at the MTC/CCM)

Hola!!! Haha so I'm sorry that I didn't get a chance to call you guys. The payphone in Georgia was weird and didn't work with my card and then I didn't have enough change. Sorry! But it was interesting cause the whole entire time, I didn't feel nervous at all. It was some looooong flights cause these babies (in both flights!) were crying and screaming throughout. But, I made it and I'm alive! oh and once I got to DR, people came up to me and just started speaking Spanish! I guess I look like a Dominican! haha huge compliment lol 

Thanks for letting me come :) I love you guys and thanks for the letters! They were awesome and what I needed to hear. Well, I'll talk to you guys soon! Love you all! I'm so excited to start :) 

Love, 
Hermana Ho

No comments:

Post a Comment