Dominican Republic

Dominican Republic

Monday, December 21, 2015

It's Beginning to Look A Lot Like Christmas!

This week is going to fly! Please let me know if there is anything I can do in preparation for the next week!

Everything is going great in Nuevo Amanecer! My comp and I have seen a lot of miracles and I'm not really sure how so many can happen in such a short time! My daughter/comp, hermana Monjaras is doing great! She's a little stressed about me leaving her alone haha but we've been able to find some great people and I know that she will be okay with her new comp. It makes me sad to think that I won't be able to be here for her here, but I'll do my best to keep serving her and helping her along. i can only hope that I am doing all that my Father has asked me to do. I'm sad to leave, but excited for the new adventure. I'm sad that idk when I'll see these people again. But I know that the Father has plans for me and that it's my time to apply everything I've learned here into the real life. I'm so grateful for the opportunity that I have to serve here in the DR and I'm going to give it my all this week. I love you all and thank you all for what you have done for me these past 18 months. Have a very merry Christmas and I'll talk to you all soon!!

Love, aloha, y amor,

hermana Ho

No comments:

Post a Comment